Apartments for rent in Cabarete – special long term prices
Are you working from home? Why not work from PARADISE?
Enjoy going to the beach when you take a break, or take a plunge in the crystal clear pool. Learn how to kite on your days off, or if you already know how to kite, launch it straight from our beach entrance and start kiting!
There is STABLE FIBER OPTIC INTERNET with a private access point for each apartment with 40MB download and 5MB upload. There is a backup generator in case of power cuts and the router is plugged into a UPS so that the internet continues to work for the few seconds it takes for the generator to kick in.
You can either work comfortably inside in the living area, on the balcony / patio or even by the pool area if you like!
Bahia Residence Cabarete offers fully furnished 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom APARTMENTS of different sizes, so there is sure to be one that fulfills your needs.
GREAT WEEKLY RATES and even BETTER MONTHLY RATES. Contact us for more information!
All apartments are fully furnished and include:
- Wifi – Fiber optic internet
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, full-sized fridge etc. Bigger apartments also have an oven.
- Flatscreen tv & cable with over 300 international channels
- Split air-conditioning in the bedroom(s) & ceiling fans in both bedroom(s) & living room
- Large walk-in shower
- Outdoor swimming pool & jacuzzi
- Housekeeping every 3 days for shorter stays
- Laundry service (payable extra)
- 24 hour security & electricity
- Private access to the beach
- Secure parking (reserve a spot as space is limited)
Ideally located between Kite beach and Cabarete center, in one of the safest gated communities of Cabarete, it’s a ten-minute walk on the beach to Cabarete and five-minute walk to Kite Beach.
To get to the beach from the apartment, it’s a leisurely 1-minute walk through the quiet and secure residential neighborhood.
Our beach area, called Bozo Beach, is one of the best places in Cabarete to chill (there is a private grass area just by the private beach entrance), kiteboard (no rocks or beach break reefs so absolutely safe to go into the water), swim, run or enjoy many of the other activities that Cabarete has to offer.
- Closest-by supermarket: 5 minute walk
- Super market delivery services
- Onsite laundry service
- 5 gallon drinking bottles available on site
- Restaurant delivery services, all types of cuisine
- Onsite concierge service to help with taxis, rental cars, local tips and tours & activities
- Walking distance to Cabarete center, the shops, restaurants, bars, clubs, sports activities, you name it!
MONTHLY RENTALS (starting from 4 weeks):
Monthly rentals include the same services as short-term rentals EXCEPT electricity and housekeeping.
Electricity fees depend on usage and the size of the apartment but are usually between 40-125 USD/month.
There is a mandatory once a week cleaning service (15 USD per weekly cleaning session, this is when the linen and towels also get changed) as well as a check-out cleaning fee of 30 USD.
A 250 USD cash deposit is requested at check-in. The electricity and cleaning fees will be deducted from that deposit. Whatever is left over is of course returned at the end of your stay.